Operations & Policies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Processing: This means your order has been received by us and will be reviewed shortly.
- Awaiting Fulfillment: Your order has been reviewed and funds will be captured.
- Awaiting Shipment: Your order is in que to be picked and packaged.
- Shipped: Your order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and is in-transit to you. Please allow 24 hours after receiving the email for your tracking number to show its current status.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled.
- Refunded: After you have completed the correct return process and an associate has reviewed your returned items, you will be refunded.
Please Be Aware: There are uncontrollable instances where the times above may be delayed. Examples include weather, inventory depleted, broken item found during quality check and more. Shipping providers may be changed at seller discretion, unless customer otherwise makes a note within the checkout process.
Once an order is shipped out from our facility, a tracking number will be e-mailed to you. Please allow 24 hours after receiving the email for the tracking number to provide updated tracking information.
We operate 9:00am - 5:00pm EST on standard business days (excluding holidays and weekends). While we stock a lot of items in-house, some items are located at an off-site warehouse and can take additional time to move to awaiting shipment status from awaiting fulfillment. We encourage all of our customers to look at the full description of the product(s) being purchased, as they show a more definitive time before shipping out.
Please note that not all products are ready to ship when an order is placed. If a paid shipping method is selected such as FedEx, your order will ship via that method once all parts are in stock and ready to ship.
All Things Nissan reserves the right to adjust shipping charges for large or overweight items upon the acceptance of the customer.
We've recently added Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada to our accessible shipping areas! Please note that all orders outside of the contiguous United States are final and may experience longer shipping times.
*For orders shipped outside of the United States, customs may charge you duty fees. (Also known as: Duty fees, custom fees, or broker fees.) These additional fees for shipping internationally are the responsibility of the customer. We have no way of knowing if they will and/or what the charges will be. Always keep that in mind when placing an international order.*
Please Be Aware That:
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock at our local facility, it must be ordered from another facility. This may take 1-3 days to arrive to our facility and then will be shipped to you ASAP.
- If something will take longer than expected, we will notify you to keep you updated on the part you are searching for.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- If a part is on back-order or is not available, we will contact you before canceling your order.
- We DO NOT guarantee packages will arrive by a specific day. (ie: Holidays)
- We DO NOT ship to Export/ Shipping/ Freight companies for the protection our company, products, and customers.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS:
Free Shipping applies to orders over $100 shipped within the contiguous United States. Not applicable to prior orders. Large and/or oversized items are subject to an additional handling fee that will be displayed as "Fixed Shipping" at checkout.
PAID SHIPPING VIA FEDEX:
Please note that this shipment method is not expedited shipping and or faster shipping. This shipment method guarantees that your order will come via FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. When selected, our team will ensure that your package is labeled with a FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery label when being shipped out.
SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY:
Customers can arrange a proper time of day with their tracking number for the delivery to be made, or choose to pick it up at their local shipping facility. All Things Nissan reserves the right to require signatures on any order they deem necessary at their own discretion. If the customer wishes to require signature upon arrival an additional fee will be applied to the order. Please contact us for more details.
An order won't be able to be cancelled once it's reached the 'Awaiting Shipment' status. At this point in the process our shipping team has prepared your order for shipment and will be leaving our facility shortly. For further questions or concerns on this please reach out to us.
PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY PACKAGING. If you receive a shipment that is damaged. Please take clear photos of the damaged item and the packaging and send them to email@example.com. Once All Things Nissan receives your e-mail with photos, an associate will reach out to you and will start filing a claim.
Customers are responsible if any of the following situations occur:
- Inaccurate or un-deliverable shipping address
- Unsuccessful deliveries
- Refused shipments
At All Things Nissan we understand that things happen and sometimes you need to make a return. All orders placed on our website imply full understanding and 100% agreement by consumer to purchase under all of our shipping, return, and privacy policies. We insist all customers read product details as a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or other necessary information may be required during checkout. This will help prevent shopping errors.
In order to qualify for a return, customers are obligated to contact All Things Nissan within 30 days of time of purchase. The product(s) that they are returning must be new, uninstalled and with the original packaging. Please follow "Steps to make a Return" below to begin the return process.
All Things Nissan reserves the right to refuse any return and refuse refund for any purchase made by customers that did not read product details about fitment.
Please note that all refunds given out will exclude the price of paid shipping.
STEPS TO MAKE A RETURN:
We've made it easier than ever to make a return with us. Please follow one of the two sets of steps below to make a return with us -
IF YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT WITH US:
- Login to All Things Nissan by pressing 'LOGIN' on the upper right hand corner of our site
- Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your password, please email or give us a call to get it reset.
- Click 'Return Items?' across from the order that you are looking to return.
- Select what products you are looking to return along with 'Return Reason' and 'Return Action'. You can also leave additional notes here.
- Click 'SUBMIT RETURN REQUEST' and our customer service team will get back to you via email.
- Doing this process speeds up the overall time it takes to process a return. If you haven't heard anything back within a few business days please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU CHECKED OUT AS A GUEST:
- Please send an email to email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
- The First and Last name on the order you placed with us.
- The order number if you have one.
- Phone Number you have on the order.
- Reason you are looking to make a return with us.
- Photos of the product you are looking to return.
If we receive a damaged product, All Things Nissan reserves the right to operate under own discretion.
If a customer purchases a product that says, for example, it will fit model years 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015, however customer owns a 2011 model year, All Things Nissan will not issue an Return Authorization Number for customer error on purchase. This is even enforced if a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is included during checkout because every product shows the years that it will fit in their description. This also expands to orders placed with products that don't line up with the model indicated at checkout. Ex) a customer orders 2023 Sentra All Weather Floor Mats and indicate at checkout that they own a Rogue.
Please be aware that the following items are nonreturnable: Any product that is considered electronic and contains wires will not be accepted. Any item that was attempted as a self-install and broken during install will not be accepted. Any item that was previously installed will not be accepted.
No returns will be accepted by any order that has been shipped outside of the contiguous United States. This includes any purchases we ship to any customer within the contiguous United States and is later shipped by customer or third party out of the contiguous United States.
At All Things Nissan we try our best to keep the most up-to-date images for our products. If you've ordered a product that doesn't match what we advertise, please contact us including images of the product you received and any manufacturer part numbers on the original packaging. Please note, if a product is using a representational image - it will be displayed in our product description.
All Things Nissan uses both their own personal product images and images provided by Nissan Motor America . Any personal images are strictly prohibited from being used on any other website. All Things Nissan reserves the right to contact any 3rd party that may be in possessions of said images. Those that are proactively using said images will be fined and requested to be removed. If said images aren't removed within 1 week; further actions may be used. The re-using of images provided by Nissan Motor America are allowed in accordance with their policies.
At All Things Nissan, we try our best to have an error-free website. Due to having a large inventory, some prices may be incorrect. If a price is incorrect, we will contact you before charging your credit card.
All sales on clearance items are final. No returns or refunds are applicable on these products.
All prices are in USD.
Please note that all of our products we offer are products that fit all Nissan Motor America models. We cannot guarantee any fitment on products that are not considered a Nissan Motor America vehicle.
Please note, as a U.S based company - we will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Any orders placed around these holidays may experience a delay in processing and/or shipment. If you're ordering around a holiday and concerned about when it will arrive, please contact us for a more accurate shipping time frame.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By clicking the 'Accept' button at checkout, you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and All Things Nissan reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, All Things Nissan will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with All Things Nissan's Return Policy.