Please Be Aware: There are uncontrollable instances where the times above may be delayed. Examples include weather, inventory depleted, broken item found during quality check and more. Shipping providers may be changed at seller discretion, unless customer otherwise makes a note within the checkout process.
*** COVID-19 UPDATE ***
During these difficult times, we are still open but have to follow government guidelines. You may experience slight shipping delays as UPS and USPS are doing all they can to deliver packages swiftly and safely. Of course, once your order is placed we will keep you fully updated if that is the case with your particular products. Thank you for understanding and supporting our small business.
Please note that we do a pre-authorization to ensure that the funds are in your account when the order is placed. The money will not leave your account until the order has been shipped. For further questions or concerns regarding your order you can always contact us or give us a call at 855-448-4855.
- Pending/Processing/Awaiting Payment: This means your order has been received by us and will be reviewed shortly.
- Manual Verification: Our system has flagged your order and the data needs to be verified by our staff.
- Awaiting Fulfillment: Your order is being filled and packaged by an associate.
- Awaiting Shipment: Your order is packaged and is ready to ship.
- Shipped: Your order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and is in-transit to you. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number to show its current status. Once an order is marked as "Shipped", it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled.
- Refunded: After you have completed the correct return process and an associate has reviewed your returned items, you will be refunded.
*FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
Free Shipping applies to orders shipped over $100 within the contiguous United States. Not applicable to prior orders. Large and/or oversized items are subject to an additional handling fee that will be displayed as "Fixed Shipping" at checkout. Not able to be combined with other offers.
We operate 9:00am - 4:30pm EST on standard business days (excluding holidays and weekends). While we stock a lot of items in-house, some items are located at an off-site warehouse and can take additional time to process. We encourage all of our customers to look at the full description of the product(s) being purchased, as they show a more definitive time before shipping out. Please contact us if you are interested in expedited shipping.
Please note that not all products are ready to ship when an order is placed. If an expedited shipping method is selected, your order will ship via that method once all parts are in stock and ready to ship.
All Things Nissan reserves the right to adjust shipping charges for large or overweight items upon the acceptance of the customer.
We've recently added Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada to our accessible shipping areas! Please note that all orders outside of the contiguous United States are final and may experience longer shipping times.
*For orders shipped outside of the United States, customs may charge you duty fees. We have no way of knowing if they will and/or what the charges will be. Always keep that in mind when placing an international order.*
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT:
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock at our local facility, it must be ordered from another facility. This may take 1-3 days to arrive to our facility and then will be shipped to you ASAP.
- If something will take longer than expected, we will notify you to keep you updated on the part you are searching for.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- If a part is on back-order or is not available, we will contact you before canceling your order.
SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY
Customers can arrange a proper time of day with their tracking number for the delivery to be made, or choose to pick it up at their local shipping facility. All Things Nissan reserves the right to require signatures on any order they deem necessary at their own discretion. If the customer wishes to require signature upon arrival an additional fee will be applied to the order. Please contact us for more details.
PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY PACKAGING. If you receive a shipment that is damaged. Please take clear photos of the damaged item and the packaging and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once All Things Nissan receives your e-mail with photos, an associate will reach out to you and will start filing a claim.
Please Be Aware: There are uncontrollable instances where the orders may be delayed. Examples include weather, inventory depleted, broken item found during quality check and more.
Customers are responsible if any of the following situations occur:
- Inaccurate or un-deliverable shipping address
- Unsuccessful deliveries
- Refused shipments - All refused shipments will automatically be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please call us before you refuse shipment.
All Things Nissan operates under strict return policies. All orders placed on our website imply full understanding and 100% agreement by consumer to purchase under all of our shipping, return, and privacy policies. We insist all customers read product details as well as shop by their Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This will help prevent shopping errors.
In order to qualify for a return, customers are obligated to contact All Things Nissan within 15 days from delivery. Additionally, customers are insisted to follow these instructions in order to qualify for proper return authorization.
1. Contact All Things Nissan including Name, Phone Number, Order Number, Reason for Return.
o "Contact Us" Form or
o Dial 855.448.4855
- If sales associate not available, please speak clearly when leaving message.
2. If return accepted, please wait for a Return Authorization Number to be provided to you via email or phone call.
3. Refunds will be provided after return is received and inspected.
o All returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
o Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
4. Items must be in new and re-sellable condition, uninstalled, not damaged and be in all original packaging.
If a customer returns their purchase without following the proper steps shown in our "Standard Policy", a strict 20% restocking fee will be incurred (for both parts or accessories being returned). If a customer purchases a product that says, for example, it will fit model years 2013, 2014 or 2015, however customer owns a 2011 model year, All Things Nissan will not issue an Return Authorization Number (RMA) for customer error on purchase. To prevent incorrect ordering, please shop our catalog using your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
Please be aware that the following items are not eligible to be returned:
- Any product that is considered electronic and contains wires.
- Any item that was attempted as a self-install and broken during install.
- Any item that was previously installed.
- Orders that were placed by customer assuming fitment on their vehicle when the product description includes details of any restrictions on model(s) will incur the full 30% restocking fee. It is the buyer's duty to shop responsibly and read all product details that are included in Product Descriptions. We have made shopping simple by allowing you to shop using your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). All Things Nissan reserves the right to refuse any return and refuse refund for any purchase made by customers that did not read product details about fitment. This is a rare occasion, but may happen on products that are considered high value. High value, under All Things Nissan terms, is considered a product's value of $200 or more.
If we receive a damaged return or a return without original packaging, the return will not be eligible for a refund and will be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
No returns will be accepted by any order that has been shipped outside of the contiguous United States. This includes any purchases we ship to any customer within the contiguous United States and is later shipped by customer or third party out of the contiguous United States. All of our products we offer are products that fit all Nissan USA models. We cannot guarantee any fitment on products that are not considered a Nissan USA vehicle.
VIN AND SPECIAL ORDER RETURNS
Any return on products that require a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), but a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) was not provided during checkout will incur a full 20% restocking. Orders that were placed by customer assuming fitment on their vehicle when the product description includes details of any restrictions on model(s) will incur the full 20% restocking fee. It is the buyer's duty to shop responsibly and read all product details that are included in the Full Product Descriptions. We have made shopping simple by including a header in bold text below the image of every full product detail Webpage that will say "Restrictions Apply" or "Fitment Notes", for example.
An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession. Once it leaves our facility we cannot cancel the order. If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer, it is nonrefundable.
At All Things Nissan, we try our best to have an error-free website. Due to having a large inventory, some prices may be incorrect. If a price is incorrect, we will contact you before charging your credit card. If you feel like the price is incorrect you may reach out to us by contact us or give us a call at 855-448-4855.
All sales on clearance items are final. No returns or refunds applicable.
Please note that we will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Any orders placed around these holidays may experience a delay in processing and/or shipment. If you're ordering around a holiday and concerned about when it will arrive, please call us at (855) 448-4855 for a more accurate shipping time frame.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By clicking the 'Accept' button at checkout, you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and All Things Nissan reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, All Things Nissan will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with All Things Nissan Return Policy.